Wednesday, December 24, 2014

BEAUTY: Summer Korean Hauls! (Late Post) X Innisfree

Hello! 
It's the second part of my summer Korean hauls. In this post, I'll mostly talk about my Innisfree hauls, because it were the most of my hauls came from. It's my first time purchased Innisfree, so I'm going to include my first impression of it also. If you want me to post my Korean Album hauls, leave a comment below. :) Enjoy!
 

1. Mineral Stick Concealer

Finally got a legit concealer. My old concealer was from Tony Moly, and it was old and maybe expired. So, I'm so happy got to have a concealer. I heard Innisfree products are good and it's organic! I mean natural or whatsover it is. This concealer does a great job for discoloration and scars. But it does not conceal the new scars, when there is a dry part-- you what I meant right? I bought the second shade of 3 shade available. I bought a darker shade, because I need it for concealing my acne and its scars left behid. The concealer cost for KRW 8,000 or $ 8.00. 
2. Smart Foundation Water Balancing


Hello to glowy-Korean-face! I bought a new bb cream type foundation. I saw this on Pony's Diary on Youtube, she is a Korean Beauty Blogger. She used all the 5 types of this line. So, I want to give it a try. The packaging is so sleek and nice! It also doesn't cost much for a great result. I cost for KRW 5,500 or $5.50. I have a great expectation on this foundation! :)

3. Smart Makeup Blender


Well, I don't really know exactly what's the function of this thing. But, when I saw this on Pony's Diary, it can be a primer,  a volumer, and a mix for making a liquid blush. (I'm sorry, but I can't find the video, I would like to show it to you actually. But you may check her videos here). I haven't try it, so I'll make a separate blog about this review. This cost slightly more expensive than the foundation which is KRW 6,000 or $6.00. (btw, Innisfree came up with new products of this smart makeup line).

4. Tapping Lip Concealer

It was huge trend in Korea, where you conceal your lips with concealer, to make the real colors of the  lipstick or lipgloss showed up. So, that's my real intention. I was about to try those tips. I watched quite a lot Korean makeup tips on the internet or TV. This cost for KRW 10,000 or $10.00. I know it's quite expensive, but I'll give it a try.

5. Eye Primer


Finally bought a legit eye primer. I got some samples of Urban Decay famous eye primer when I bought the Naked 2 Palette. But then I need a 'real' eye primer, so I gave this a try. The eye primer packaging is very simple but doesn't look appealing. This cost for KRW 6,000 or $6.00.

6. Shadow Pencil

The reason I bought this because some of beauty blogger who used Korean products used this and my mom said she wants to use eyeshadow. Since, she can't do makeup, so this type of eyeshadow was great for her. It has the same function with Etude House's 101 Play Pencil, but this one came out the chubby version and all of the colors are shimmery one. I bought 2 colors, which are white for my corner eyes, and makes that cute Korean makeup style, and pink for my mom. The shadow pencil cost for KRW 7,500 or $ 7.50.

7. Eco Beauty Tool: Blackhead Out Brush


I wanted to buy the Clarisonic brush for my face, but when I went to Korea, most of the shops sell it, even though it was not as high-tech as Clarisonic. So, since I will buy it someday, I didn't purchase it for my face. In the end, I bought just for removing blackhead. I've used it, but I don't really see the difference. Maybe I didn't use it the proper way and the product to removing the blackhead was not good. But, the brush itself is veryy soft! I liked it. :D This costs for KRW 10,000 or $ 10.00. It was quite expensive compared to the small size of it. 

8. Eco Beauty Tool: Makeup Angle Eyebrow Brush



I don't know why I bought it. I don't usually draw my eyebrows, since I have a thick and full eyebrow. But maybe it will do something good later on. The brush costs for KRW 3,500 or $3.50. I think it was affordable for something 'eco'.

9. Green Barley Multi Cleansing Tissue

Basically, it is a cleansing wipes to take off your makeup easily and quickly. Usually, I used the Pond's Oil Control Cleansing Wipes, but it was not really effective in removing your makeups, especially eye makeup. So, I decided to buy one, since I brought makeups to Korea, but I didn't bring any remover and my cleansing foam in Korea was supposedly expired, since I bought it when I went there 2 years ago. Haha. This wipes quite wet, but it do a great job! Especially when I had a lots of acne. It also have a oily effect after you used it, but it was not a problem since I washed my face afterwards. The wipes cost for KRW 6,500 or $ 6.50 for 50 sheets. (I'm sorry, I don't take the picture, so, I used the picture on their website.)

10. Nail Polishes


Last but not least, nail polishes! Korean beauty shops offer a very cheap nail polishes with good quality of course. I bought Innisfree white nail polish and Eco Quick Dry Multi Coat. I've try the multi coat on my Christmas Themed nails (you can see the pictures here) and it was quite good. It dries fast. yeay! I haven't try out the white nail polish, because I used the Faceshop's first. The White nail polish cost for KRW 2,500-3,500 or $ 2.50- 3.50,  depends on the colors you bought. For the multicoat it costs for KRW 3,500 or $ 3.50.

I love Innisfree now! They gave a generous amount of samples and gifts. They gave us some of their skincare samples, makeup pouch that acts like a keychain, and many more! I'll definitely going to buy their other products someday.


That's all for my Korean Beauty Products! Let me know if you want me to show you my Korean Album Hauls. :)
See you soon!

 
 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54492_379_C38E96F5EC8FDDAE30AAD81FAEC23945.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog