Wednesday, December 17, 2014

BEAUTY: Summer Korean Hauls! (Late Post) X Etude House X The Faceshop

Hi there!
I apologize for the late of this post. Today, I'm going to post my Korean Hauls this summer. It has a lot of things, so I'm going to separate it into 2 parts. This post is about my Etude House and The Faceshop hauls. and the other post is about Inisfree hauls and some other things I bought in Korea. If you want me to post my holiday in Korea, just leave a comment here! :)
 

So, the first one is Etude House hauls! I went to their shop for 2 or 3 times, but I didn't buy much for myself. I bought a lots of things here for my friends, mom, and for buying souvenirs.


Dust Cut Facial Mist
I purchased this mist because I thought it might help during the days I spent on walking by foot and living in Jakarta (with those pollution surround me). I don't know if its really effective or not, but the mist is awesome! It does not taste bitter (you know mists sometime came into your mouth), feel refreshing, and smells good. The packaging itself also simple and neat, it doesn't look like the typical cute packaging of Etude House. This product cost for KRW 9,500 or $9.50. 
Princess Happy Ending Belle Rose Cheek Blusher

Finally, I got a new blush! Even though it was almost the same shade with the one I have now, but I can alternate it or have another back up of blusher. I purchased the Princess Edition one because it just so pretty. :3 I haven't try it out until now, so I'll make a review about it later. I've check out for the price on the website, but I can't found it anymore. Maybe it was just for a limited time. So, I'm happy to have the limited edition one. :D
Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips


 I purchased something I didn't use often, which is lipstick. I don't like using lipstick or lipgloss, but I became use of it. So, I decided to buy one, because I don't have a proper lipstick. Usually, I borrowed my mom, which have a different taste of color for lipstick. I bought the Etoinette line, which is quite pricey but, the packaging looks classy. I haven't try this out, but the color was so pretty. I bought in shade #002. The lipstick cost for KRW 13,000 or $13.00.

Play 101 Pencil

The cute sharpie

Last but not least on my Etude House's hauls, the famous Play 101 Pencil. I saw this product on the Instagram and their website. I'm very sure to buy this whenever I visit Etude House. I bought 3 colors which are, brown (#50), glittery pink (#6), and shimmery broken white (#5). I purchased those 3 colors because they are going to be used by me often. They have a lots of color, like a pencil color! This product can act as a eyeliner, eyeshadow, and lip liner. It's a multifunction product! This only cost for KRW 6,000 or $6.00. It's quite cheap for the function given.

Next up is The FaceShop hauls!

Luminous Perfume Face Powder


 Yeay! I got my own loose powder. Before, I chose to purchased this, I search on the internet which is the best loose powder, and this came in 4th place. It's affordable and good, who didn't want to have it? It has a strong scent, because it is perfumed, so if anyone have allergic to strong scent, I didn't recommend it. The packaging also good and PINK! :D I don't remember the price, but it was not as pricey as other loose powder.

White Jewel Peeling

 Bought a peeling gel/scrub just because my regular one was almost finished. Since I want to try out the other brand and I saw it on The Faceshop display rack, I bought this. I don't know anything about it, so I just chose from the rating on the packaging. There are 4 variants with different of main ingredients. I chose the pearl one, because the rating for both harshness and moisturizing are 4 stars. I'll give this a try after I've finished my It's Skin Mangowhite Peeling gel (read my review here). The Faceshop's peeling gel/scrub cost for KRW 7,900 or $7.90.

Daily Beauty Tools Blusher and Shading Brush



I'm in a mission to have makeup brushes. Actually, I wanted to buy the Sigma brush or Real Technique brush, but I didn't get the chance to buy it and it's quite pricey. Since I don't do make up everyday, so I just bought what I really needed. I don't have a blusher brush and I just bought an Etude House blush that doesn't come with the applicator. So, I have a good reason to buy one. The brush itself looks good and have a clean cut. The brush cost for KRW 7,000 or $7.00. Isn't it cheap?

Trendy Nails Nail Polish (es)


I really wanted to have a Christmas themed nail since I'm into beauty stuffs. I don't really like using nail polish, actually. Just on some occasions, I wear nail polishes. So I decided to buy white and red nail polish. Actually, I've bought the white one in Innisfree, but I just realized I bought another white in the Faceshop. The Faceshop has a promo for their nail polish, it's buy 1 get 1 free. yeay! I like free stuffs. Since it only cost for KRW 2,000 or $2.00, how come I don't hestitate to buy 4 colors. The rule is you buy the same variant. For example the basic one with the basic one, or the glitter one with the glitter one. I got white, red, gold, and glitter white.

Since the Korean beauty shop always generous with samples and gifts, I got a small mirror. Isn't it look like Anna Sui's mirror? Btw, there are a lot of samples, masks, gifts I got from my hauls, but I didn't post it here, because it's just too much! Hehe.


That's all for part 1 hauls! Keep on reading for the part 2. :)
 Thanks! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog