Saturday, December 13, 2014

BEAUTY: Christmas Themed Manicure

HAIIII!
This is my first post about nails!! I'm excited to post this.
So, Christmas is around the corner and I'm on holiday, which means I can do some manicure. When I'm at university, I can't paint my nails, since it might look dirty. Well groom is a must, so does nails.
This time, I paint my nails with Christmas theme colors, which are red, green, and white. Also, this is my first time using tape techniques. I made a candy cane using the tape techniques. It was a hard thing at first, but I'm going to practice that technique on my next manicure. Before you see more detail of my nails, I would like to tell you that my nails are not perfectly paint and looks awesome. But still I want to post it to my blog, because maybe after this day, I can improve my skills in painting my nails. Practice makes perfect, right?
So here the more detail of my (not so perfect) Christmas nails:


peace for the blurry nails.
I paint my nails using:
Etude House "Dear Darling Nails Care" base coat
The FaceShop Trendy Nails in #WH002 (Snow White) and #RD301 (I want to Stay Away from Sun --my own version translation of  헷살을 피하고싶었어)
Skin Food "Pedicure Vita" in #13 Green Grass
Innisfree "Eco Quick Dry Multi Coat" as my top coat.
P.S: I will feature the nail polishes on the other post. For the Skin Food polish, I've feature it on my Skin Food hauls. You may check it out here. :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog