Monday, December 08, 2014

BEAUTY REVIEW: It's Skin Peeling Gel

Hello!!
Finally, got the chance to post on this blog again! after around 6 months busy with uni life. *sigh* I got a full month of holiday. So, I will post blog as much as I can, since I have lots of things to share. 
So, first up! My review about It's Skin Peeling Gel. check it out! 

Everyone have dead skins. To get rid of it, most of us go for facial, masks, or just deep cleansing. Now, there is an easy way to get rid of it, since there is a product named peeling gel. The application is very easy, it doesn't take a long time, and it's inexpensive! You didn't need to go to the salon or take a long time in the bathroom. I've used this product for quite some time. The peeling gel I used is It's Skin "Mangowhite Peeling Gel"

Product info:


Name: Mangowhite Peeling Gel
Brand: It's Skin
Origin: Korea
This product does an amazing job! The effect lasts for a week. It makes my skin smoother, clean, tight, and not oily. My skin type is acne-prone skin, so when I got my period my hormone produce those acne, and the way I minimized it was by using this peeling gel. I used this twice a month, since it is act like a scrub, so it is not good to use it on daily basis. The good news is peeling gel is not as harsh as facial scrub, but it does a good job. I would recommend to everyone this product. 

I bought this when I went to Korea, because my mom did buy another peeling gel from different brand and I kinda like it and want to have it for myself. So, I got to buy this peeling gel from It's Skin basically because at that time 2PM is the one who endorse it. So yeah.. Thankfully, they didn't fail me! 

I've bought another peeling gel from Faceshop and I can't wait to use it. I'll use it after this product finished. Keep tune on my blog, since I've got a lot of products to talk about! 

Thank you for reading!

P.S: Last summer, I went to Korea, which means a BIG HAUL coming up! :D
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog