Tuesday, April 28, 2015

VISIT INDONESIA: Instagramable Jakarta

HI!
 
So, this is might my last post for a while, but I hope I can post up much more posts. After all, thank you for reading my nonsense blog! I will work hard to make this blog better and better than before. :)
Okay! Let's get into the post. This post is quite interesting for you who like photography. Last week, I went to one of the unveiled museum in Jakarta. Well, it is not a historical museum type, it is more like contemporary, modern museum. My partner was inspired to come here from a music video of an Indonesian vocal group, GAC. Well, you might see the music video here. Btw, their voices are amazing! Check them out!

Alright! The place itself named Art:1 New Museum, located at Jl. Rajawali Selatan Raya No. 3, Jakarta Pusat, Special Capital Region of Jakarta 10720. It is near JIEXPO, Kemayoran. It is not only a museum, but also a gallery. Last time, I only got to visit the gallery. The gallery it self was fantastic! It displayed many talented Indonesian young artists. I belief they are still young (since they don't write any bio-data of the artists). Here, you can also buy the artwork. They are amazing, but I could not afford it though. LOL. Here is some of the artworks:




Most attractive and the detail was impressing!


My favorite artwork
The main reason we came here were we want to have a good instagram picture. LOL. Instagram nowadays became a competitive social media. People strive to post a really great pictures slash photography skills. Since, we watch the review of the music video that praise a lot the shooting location, we would like to come there. So, here are our few instagram picts:







 
Well, that's all what I wanted to tell and show you. Hope you enjoyed it! It is free to look around the gallery, so you may explore your photography skills as long as you like! It is still a hidden space, so not many people came here. I really love it here! I would like to see the museum soon!! 

So, untill my next holiday, I'll see you guys soon! 
Goodbye for now. :)

XOXO,
 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54492_379_C38E96F5EC8FDDAE30AAD81FAEC23945.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog