Thursday, April 23, 2015

VISIT INDONESIA: Bogor Short Culinary Trip

Hi there!
 
 
This is the continuation of my last post (Bogor Short Adventure Trip). You may read it here. There are few places we visited and I'll give you out the information about the places below. Enjoy!
 
After the adventure we had at the waterfall, we were hungry. So, we changed our cloths and dry ourselves then we hunt for food! We make the decision to have Bogor culinary trip. Bogor is also known for the food paradise. (yay!)
 
This is Ngo Hiang. But the picture was not mine. Credit to Google images.
The first stop we visited is Ngoh Hiang Khas Bogor Asli Gang Aut. What kind of food is that? Well, it is basically a Chinese food. Ngoh hiang is a pork sausage that covered by silky tofu, potatoes served with some sauce. Ngo hiang itself means 5 sauces. The sauce is very special. It's kinda brownish-yellowish pumpkin color. It is hard to explain this food, but this food is one of the must-try food when you come to Bogor. Especially if you like pork. But, don't worry they also have the chicken one, and they serve many variants of food rather than this ngo hiang. I don't really like pork, well, actually I don't really eat pork. But, this food taste okay, but I won't finished one portion by myself. Because I don't really liked it. But, my friends did like it very much. So, just give it a try if you come to Bogor.
The sign of the resto. Credit to Google images
Then after that, we went to Kedai Kita, the most famous pizza place in Bogor. It is also the must try restaurant! We went here to try their pizza (plus I'm not full yet after trying that ngo hiang. lol). The specialty of Kedai Kita is the wood-fired pizza and hot-plate noodles. I've been here before and I tried the pizza. It taste really good! At that time, I saw the hot-plate noodles looks delicious! I said to my friend that we should try the hot-plate noodles next time. And, so we did this time. We ordered Beef Peperoni Pizza and Black pepper hot-plate noodles. All of it taste reallllyyyy awesome! Even though the black pepper noodles were very peppery, but taste good! Oh! For your info, do not come to this place at lunch and dinner time. You might not get a table and you have to be in the waiting list. And for your reference, Kedai Kita have 3 branches, 2 in Bogor and 1 in Sentul. I'll put the information down below. :D
 
The most fragrant food in the house, Black pepper hot-plate noodles
Beef Peperoni Pizza. (Sorry for the bad lightning)
The Front Face of Momo Milk Barn
We were having a big feast at Kedai Kita, but we cannot resist to try the famous milk cafe (?), Momomilk. There were few places in Tangerang that sell this kind of beverage. But, what makes Momomilk special is they have a cute glass with nutella, kitkat logo on it. The beverages taste so-so, but the place were so nice! It feels like in a barn. The place is quite big and it is a good place to take a photo. LOL. It is one of the most important factor if you want your F&B business run well, photogenic place. HAHA. We tried few milks such as, Ovomaltie milk, Banana Milk, Banana Blended Milkshake, and Oreo Milkshake. The price is almost the same with the one in Tangerang, but I guess Momomilk serve more. 


The bottle :3
Well, time flies so fast and it is our time to go back. We went back to Jakarta at around 6PM, and it was quite a traffic, but thankfully we can manage back to Tangerang not too late. That's all about my short trip to Sentul and Bogor. It is my only trip when I'm on my holiday. So saaadddddd.. :( I need more holiday though! Planning on a solo trip soon! Please pray for me to make it happen. HAHA. I'll post another short trip soon! Please wait for it!! Till then, see you soon! :D
with my fluffy friend, Velly.

The girls! Bonus picture at Momo Milk Barn.

INFORMATION BAR:
1. Ngo Hiang Khas Bogor Asli Gang Aut
Address: JL. Surya Kencana, No. 309 A, Babakan Pasar, Bogor
 
2. Kedai Kita
Main Branch
Address: Jl. Pangrango no. 21 RT 003/04, Bogor
Phone: +62 0251 324160 
Bogor Branch
Address:
Sentul Branch
Address: Inside Bellanova Mall
 
3. Momomilk Barn
Address: Jln. Kantor Pos no. 6 Bogor 
Phone: 0251-8387303  
 
XOXO,
 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54492_379_C38E96F5EC8FDDAE30AAD81FAEC23945.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog