Tuesday, April 21, 2015

UPDATE: Quarter half of 2015

Hello!

It's been a long time since I didn't post anything on this blog, because I was quite busy at the moment. So, this post is going to update what I'm up to till this month. I will be off again until next July, because I have to focus on my organization activities as well my academic activities. And it is almost the time that I have to prepare on my internship on July. It will be much fuss, but I'll update to you soon!

So, in January I came back to school (or university). I was busy preparing for my charity event with the ambassadors of my university. It was so hectic! The preparations, the problems, the "bull head fighting", and so on. I was so depressed at that time. I don't eat properly, I don't do so much fun activities, I was online for instagram and path only. I was anti-social at that moment, I don't go out with my friends, and much more things I cannot do, because of this event. 

Then, on February the 7th, all of my hard work were paid off! The event has successfully executed! Yeay! Thanks God for the strength He gave me and also my supportive boyfriend as well as my committee! Me love you all! Well, if you want to know more about the event, just comment on the comment box below! It was quite a story. hahaha. 

It was such a relieve that the event has finished, but there is another event that I have to execute on March. It was my last program in my duty as the student board member. And after that all of my activities focused to the academic activities. My friends and I have a project to make a tour package. It was exhausting and we are afraid that no one would like to join our tour. To see more detail on the tour project, you might click here, it is my other blog related to my university life. I made it as part of my English class project, but I would like to continue post on it. :D

And, finally it's April! I have my exam on the second week of April and then I got 2 week break. And now, I was on my break. It was so sad that it will be end in a few days. I need more holidaaayyyy! Though, I did not go on any vacations or do something really interesting, but I really need more holidays!! :( Anyways, I'll be posting some interesting places in Jakarta and Bogor soon! :D

That's all for my quick update about my life in early 2015. Hope you enjoyed it and I'll talk to you soon on my next post! 
XOXO,

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54492_379_C38E96F5EC8FDDAE30AAD81FAEC23945.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog