Saturday, July 11, 2015

BEAUTY: Body & Bath Works Haul!

HELLO!!

 
Today I'm going to talk about my latest hauls which happened around 2 months ago. I'm sorry I've been very busy for few months and I didn't have the excitement to write on the blog. But now, I'm back on track! I hope I can write regularly this time. I have something big to tell you!!! Wait for the next post! OKAY?? :D
 
Let's jump to the main topic! So, few months ago I went to Grand Indonesia Mall and when I was heading to Zara store, I saw this bright, big, eye-catching shop, and it was actually Body & Bath Works!! I never knew they had opened in Jakarta! When I asked the sales, they said they had opened for almost a year in Jakarta. They opened at the malls that I rarely visit, so I never knew. 

So, when I visit the shop they have a special promo which are buy 3 get 1 free for body wash and body lotion. Since my aunt gave me Body & Bath works body wash, I wanted to buy another one. But since they didn't open their store, I have to ask my friend who live in USA to buy it for me. But thankfully, they have opened their shop here! So, unhesitatingly I choose 3 body wash and 1 body lotiion for free. I choose: Japanese Cherry Blossom (both shower gel and body lotion), Paris Amour, and Beautiful Day. 




I really wanted to repurchase the one my aunt bought for me, but I forgot the name and also they changed the packaging which makes me confused. Anyways, I really love all the scent I choose and I got excited to try it soon! :D

I also bought the hand sanitizer and I bought 4! LOL. They also have a promo for the sanitizer. But unfortunately, they do not have a lot variety of scents. So I chose 3 of it and I bought 2 pcs for 1 scent. I choose: Sweet Pea, Mad At You (2 pcs), and Aqua Blossom. Both of my shower gel and hand sanitizer has the same range of scent. It is refreshing and very bloom-spring kind a scent. I was really excited to try it out as soon as my regular hand sanitizer finished. 


Well, that's all I'm going to tell you. If you like Body & Bath Works products, which one is your favorite? And what do you recommend? Let me know in the comment! 

Thank you!! 
See you soon
 
xoxo,
 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54492_379_C38E96F5EC8FDDAE30AAD81FAEC23945.png
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog