Thursday, December 31, 2015

LIFE: Thank You God For 2015

2015 has been an amazing year for me. I leave my house for the first time and move to another city by myself, I finally work, I travel to other parts of Indonesia, and I got to know how much my family and friends love me. Through ups and downs I’ve experience in 2015 I thank God for it. His work and plans are never fail! So here’s a recap of Jennifer’s Life in 2015 and what I learned.


I’ve written the recap for the first quarter of my life in 2015, which you can read here.


In May, I joined another guiding competition in Bandung. It was a nerve-wrecking competition because it was a national scale one. Travel students from different university around Indonesia joined this competition. Not the best performance I can do, but I got 2nd place!! I thank God for the grace and miracle He did for me on that day! I learned that even you are not confident with your ability, but if you gave it all to God’s hand, He will do the miracle for you. Just keep on believing. 

with the trophy and my guiding coach
the (cheap-o) trophy and certificate
I’ve written about my trip to Manado last June here, so you can read there & to keep this blog not too long. :3 Other than that trip, I’ve finished my 6th semester and enjoying 3 weeks holiday to prepare for the internship and have lots of farewell meet-up. I also have my last meeting with the Student Executive Board members to evaluate our works over the past years. Not only that, we had potluck and sharing about one another. It was such an emotional moment, but I’m grateful to be with them on my last days in Jakarta. I thank God for letting me to be a family to them and know more about them.

first farewell meet-up
Last sleepover with this girl :3
third farewell
fourth farewell
fifth farewell
sending of my girls
seventh farewell
eight farewell
ninth farewell
last farewell with these guys :3

July is the start of new chapter of my life! As you already know, I’ve been moving out from Jakarta to Lombok for my internship. It was a whole new experience!

swinging in Gili T before intern start
my first guest ever
holiday part 2
one of my favorite guests

my first tip!

August! My favorite month of the year!! I celebrated my birthday away from home for the first time!! And my friends came from Bali and gave me a surprise! (Thanks guys, I love you!) Also this month, I got my monthly payment the highest. (YAY!!) I get to love my job much more and I thank God for every opportunity I got.
thanks girls for coming

There were not much things happened in September. But I thanks God for the relaxing times, so that I got the chance to go back home for few days. :D
tickets to home
our first flight together
so good to be home
my first meeting after 3 months
glad to come back home to meet them all

I got nothing to do on October and November. It was the most boring time in my internship life. So, on the last week in October I went to Bali (read my travel diary here). As well as in November, I went to Bali again! I never imagined I could have those opportunities. I never fly by myself before, but since I moved out, I’ve been flying solo. It was a good experience though for me. And I thank God for the grace upon me that I arrived and depart safe and sound. Also, thanks mom for granting my wish to go to Bali every month. 

Finally my second favorite month has arrived! Christmas and last month of the year? It was one of the best thing about December. And I’ve finished my internship this month. I got to spend my Christmas home too! Thank God I’ve finished my internship well, got to spend joyous holiday in Bali, and spend Christmas and New Year at home! 

I’ve never imagined it before for things I’ve done, experience, and go through all these past 2015. Thank you God for everything You’ve given to me in 2015, all the bad and good times. I thanked You for every bits of it. Thank You.

For people who come and go in 2015, thank you for the memories you’ve given to me. I hope we can meet again in the future. I’m sorry if I made mistake to you. 

Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016. Please be nice!
 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54492_379_C38E96F5EC8FDDAE30AAD81FAEC23945.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog