Saturday, December 26, 2015

LIFE: Christmas 2015 Reflection


Since I will more diligently write on my blog, I’m going to post my annual Christmas Reflection. Last year, I’ve learned what is the right spirit of Christmas. This year, I’ve learned that Christmas is about giving not receiving. Even though I was away from home for the past 6 months, it makes me realize more that all the love my family and friends give me through all these time is very important. I realized it when I celebrated my birthday not at home with my family for the first time. But, my friends came to visit me and celebrate it. It was priceless. Seeing them is enough for me, but a birthday surprise? I’m grateful for it! 
From that day, I realize I have to give more to gain more. What I gain from giving? I gain more blessing from God. I gain more happiness. I gain more love. I gain more peacefulness. I gain more healthy life, mentally and physically. 
Even though I didn’t have a good, perfect day everyday, but I thank God for everything. And in this Christmas, I will give more. Give thanks more. Give love more. Give happiness more. I hope you have a joyful Christmas this year. Remember, Christmas is not about presents, decoration, but it is about Jesus Christ, in representative of God’s Love for humans. God bless you all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
xoxo, 
 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54492_379_C38E96F5EC8FDDAE30AAD81FAEC23945.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog