Thursday, December 03, 2015

BEAUTY: A to Z Facial Cleanser Review!


Cleanser is one of the basic thing in world of beauty. Our body and face is susceptible with dirt everyday. For face especially, we, girls like to put make-up on. Makeup(s) are made with many kind of chemicals, which if we don't cleanse our face, it could give us break outs. It is very important to clean your face and body. 

So, this is my experience for the past few years. I've tried several brands for my facial cleanser and I tried it according to brands' name from A to Z. I will make a review for every 5 alphabets. In this post, I'm going to review the brand beginning with A to E. 

FYI, I just came up the idea of this entry few days ago, so the pictures of the cleanser WAS not my own image (thanks google!). But for the next reviews, I'll definitely use my own picts! 

So, let's jump into the main topic!

A is for Acnes

This is my first specially made cleanser for acne. I tried the Acnes Creamy Wash.  I was afraid at first to tried this cleanser, but it does not makes me breakout. But, it does not make my acne gone away immediately. It does not have any strong scent or medicine-like smell, so it was quite okay. But I prefer nice smell for my cleanser. In terms of price, it is quite affordable because it could be found in every pharmacy in Indonesia. Overall, it is a good product, but I don't think I'm going to repurchase this again.

B is for Banila Co

This is my second Korean Brand facial wash. I was so in love with this facial wash, which is Banila Co Tea Party Facial Foam. I tried the Relaxing and Purifying Peppermint one. The smell is excellent, the price is okay, and the result is so great! I've reviewed this facial wash on my instagram before. In my review I've stated that this product was super great! I really recommend this one (if they still produce it) for people with acne prone skin who looking for soft yet creamy texture facial cleanser. The label itself has told the magic inside the bottle, it does purifying and also relaxing at the same time. Because it contain peppermint, it soothes your skin as well your mind. This is my holy grail product ever! 
 
C is for Clean&Clear


Another drugstore brand that I tried is Clean and Clear Fairness Cleanser. This cleanser has a great result even though it is a drugstore product. For your information, the formula of this brand might be different from the one you have in your country. Some lines in this brand also different from one country to another. Before this product, I've tried the one for reducing blackhead, it was okay but not really effective. For you who look for just okay cleanser, this one might an option for you. It gives you a clean face and some refreshing sensation. It is oil-free and it can be found anywhere! It contains gentle white beads, so it can help you to exfoliate your dead skin and dirt from daily activities.
 
D is for Dr. Jart


Do you catogorize Dr. Jart as a high end product? If yes, this one is my first even high-end brand cleanser. Dr. Jart is a Korean high-end product, which you can only find it on their shopping website or department store. I've never knew about this brand before I search for a brand beginning with D and my friend wanted to buy their BB Cream. I tried the Dr. Jart V7 Cleansing Foam instead their famous line the Ctrl-A (But I do bought some products of this line, you can see my Korean Haul here). This product is very gentle and it works really awesome! I really liked it. They have a lot of product for such a quite pricey price. A tiny amount of this cleanser could cleanse your face entirely. It was amazing! I wouldn't mind to repurchase this again someday. What is more great inside this product is it contain 7 important vitamins. Everything written on the packaging is somewhat true. Definitely worth to try. Remember, buy something according with your skin type. 

E is for Estee Lauder

My mom is a loyal customer for Estee Lauder, especially for their cleanser, foundation, and powder. They are having some promo and my mom suggest me to buy a cleanser here. The one she usually use is the Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean, but I tried the Estee Lauder Nutritious Radiant Vitality 2-in-1 Foam Cleanser. I've been using my mom's for several times but I didn't like it because of the perfume. It is too strong. She asked the saleswoman to give me the cleanser for a young lady and she gave me this one. I was kinda afraid because it is quite expensive and might breaks me out. After I used it for several times, it was okay with my skin. Now, I used it everyday and it does not gives a break out. But, it didn't give me a smooth skin like the other cleanser did. Oh! I just realize that this is 2-in-1 product, which act as a regular cleanser and wash-off mask. I haven't try it as a wash-off mask yet, I'll try it as soon as I get back to Jakarta at the end of this month. I didn't know how to explain the texture, so I'll put the picture below. It cleanse your face but does not make it smoother. So, I will not repurchase this product in the future. I might try the other line from Estee Lauder.   



Well, that's it the A to E Facial Cleanser I've tried so far. Have you ever tried any of the mentioned brands above? If yes, let me know in the comments below about your thoughts. Or will you try one of the mentioned products above? Anyways, thank you for reading through this post! I'll see you soon on my next post. 

xoxo, 
Jennifer

1 comment:

My Blog List

Search This Blog