Monday, March 08, 2021

JENNIFER’S PASSION 2020 AWARDS

Hi Everyone!

Taking a little break from my (pending) JCP Features project for a while for a special rewind of 2020. (which is late for 3 months already. I'm sawrryy!) Like I used to do every year in this blog, I reflected on what happened in that year. This time I will do it in a form of awards for every little thing I appreciate in 2020. Since 2016, I have the habit of watching year-end awards and inspired to do in my version this year. 2020 was an unusual year for all of us around the world. The things we used to think it is natural, we couldn’t have anymore, and unexpectedly, we lost many things in 2020. Even so, let’s start 2021 with new fresh energy and hope that all this pandemic drama is over!

The awards will be separated into few categories, such as TV Shows & Music, Foods, and Random stuff. All the awardees listed down below are purely according to my opinions and just for fun.

TV Shows & Music

I spent half of my 2020 watching TV and listening to music, so I have a lot of favorite things to award in this category. I also noticed that many of my friends and acquittances (from Instagram) watched Korean shows during the quarantine days, so I believe many of you might be familiar with the awardees listed down below.
















Update: The House Detox is now not just a pilot show. It's become a regular Monday TV Show.












Foods

I loveeee food. Well, I used to be a picky eater, but after hanging around with heavy eater and foodie friends in university, my palette changed. I started to eat most kinds of food. The foods I used to dislike? I ate them now and loved them. I was influenced by my mom for disliking pork, but hell yeah, it was one of the most delicious poultry in the whole world (but it all depends on how they serve it). I dreamt to be a food blogger actually and I travel for trying delicious food out in the world. Also, this year I learned that food does not only give you energy, it gives you comfort. From the food, we could receive warmth. More about this you can look up my Instagram post, here and mentioned a bit of it on my July’s JCP Feature, here.






Random Stuff

This section will be filled in with everything that I like other than TV show, music, and food. Beauty stuff, fashion, and many more.




I have a hard time choosing all of the lists above because I like so many things. This list pretty much sums up how my 2020 be like. Well, as you can see 2020 is not that bad, it’s just hard. I just wanted to thank every medical helper out there wherever you are, so have done well. I hope we can work hand-in-hand to fight this pandemic soon. Please don’t forget to use your mask wherever you go and please wash your hands regularly.

I wish you a great 2021 and hopefully, the world gets better and we finally can have a real warm hug and freely see each other again. Thank you for the support in 2020 and I hope I can have more exciting posts in the future (also reviving my YouTube Channel!). 

Stay safe and be happy everyone!

Love ya,

Jennifer



Further Readings:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1443162wpp/21-k-drama-superlatives-from-2020

https://blog.naver.com/rlawhw1664/220495518202



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog