Friday, October 23, 2015

#WalkAroundLombokWithJenni

HI GUYS!! 
I wanted to announce you that I just created a new hashtag for my instagram! It is #WalkaroundLombokwithJenni.
 
As you may know, I've been moving to Lombok for about 4 months now (another 2 to go). Since my arrival, I've been visiting cool places in Lombok. To make it easier, I made a hashtag just for all of you. I hope you can come to visit the places I went some day. Here, I show you some of the pictures I've shared on instagram and some bonus pictures to make you envy. *kidding*
 
Sunset Point, Gili Trawangan #nofilter
Gili Nanggu
The famous Ombak Sunset Swing, Gili Trawangan

Alberto Cafe, Senggigi

Unposted picture of mine at Tanjung A'an Beach #nofilter

Tiu Kelep Waterfall, Senaru

Sendang Gile Waterfall, Senaru
 
In the future, if I travel to new places, I will make my own hashtags to make it more fun. So, if you haven't follow me on instagram, do follow me @jennicpark. And don't forget to search #WalkAroundLombokWithJenni. ;) 
 
See you on the next post!
SOON! :*
 
 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54492_379_C38E96F5EC8FDDAE30AAD81FAEC23945.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog