Thursday, December 26, 2013

JOYOUX NOEL!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I WISH YOU ALL HAVE A BLAST CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR!

NEVER FORGET THE LOVE OF JESUS FOR US!

GOD BLESS!!

 

Spend my Christmas a little bit different than others this time. But, I'm still grateful. Everything seems different and empty this year. I went to church and to my grandma's coloumbarium (a place where ashes are kept, like a graveyard but for ashes). My family and I also have a little Christmas lunch. But, I see not all of us enjoyed it. :( My family was in a crushed situation at the half-end year. It was a not very merry Christmas in my whole life. But, as always, I'm grateful I can spend my Christmas with my family. Mom, Dad, Grandpa, Uncle, and Brother, I love you and Merry Christmas. Hope to celebrate Christmas with full team next year!!!!! *crossfingers*


OH YA! My mom and I made a special Christmas Flower Bouquet for my grandma. And also, she decorate our Christmas tree and our shop! I'll post it up soon! :D


HAVE A NICE DAY!!


xoxo,

Jennifer

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog