Monday, December 30, 2013

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL EDITION!

HI THERE! :D

In this entry, I'm going to blab all about my Christmas this year! 
Hope you enjoy it!! ;;)

ONE. My mom bought two Christmas tree this year. Last year, she sell her pink christmas tree so, she bought another tree for this year. This time is not pink but, green and white. Like last year, she decorated her trees with those cuties ornaments and of course Hello Kitty! Have you guys seen my mom's pink christmas tree last year? Anwayssss.. It's awesome! :D Really likeeee it! (Y)

The White Christmas Tree with Pink Accents


The Green Christmas Tree with Red Accents
 Which one is better? :p

TWO. My mom joined Christmas decorating competition! All we have to do is decorating our shop or houses. So, we joined! We did some Christmas decorations shopping. It was fun! We decorate our shop very beautifully. I hope we could win it. The prize is a generator + installment for free! :D The announcement is on the 14th of January!! Can't wait. *crossingfingers*

Front View
1st floor view (clearer view)
THREE. Having an early Christmas dinner with the girls. Well, not a really Christmas dinner, but we can say it like that. Finally, got to see my OZ babes! We had a huge dinner tho, so we could call it as a Christmas dinner. Nice to see you, girls! 

FOUR. Going to church. My church has changed quite much. Now, it's full AC! woo-hoo!! And then, my uncle became a prodiakon (someone who gave out church bread (?)). It was the biggest surprise of the changes made! HAHA.

FIVE. Have a full lunch on Christmas Day with my grandpa, dad, mom, uncle, and brother. Thank God I'm full! Happy Merry Christmas, tummy. :p

SIX. This is the last one. Made a Hello Kitty Christmas Flower bouquet for my grandma and cousin. 

Pink Flower Bouquet
White Flower Bouquet
Red Flower Bouquet
Thank you guys for reading! If you like the pictures above, leave the comment section bellow! Happy holidays!! :D

P.S: You can order the flower bouquet also! Contact through our instagram (@agashop)! Thankss!! :*


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog