Sunday, August 18, 2013

18th Birthday!!

Finally, sweet 17th ended! It was a great year for me. :D
Thank You to God, that He gave me another year to experience.
Going into university life? It's not a joke! I'm so blessed, that I can enter university. :)
On my 18th birthday, a new fresh start of school is going to happen! YAY! or is it NAY? (NOT READY TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!!)

Nothing special on this special day. Just a dinner with a family and blow out the candles. But, I learned to be grateful. :) I'm blessed that I can celebrate my birthday in a cozy house, I still can eat a delicious dinner, and watch movie (The Smurfs 2! HAHA). 

Something happened to our family, so my family was in a not good situation right now to celebrate things. But, I believe God prepare something GOOD for us. By the way, I learned a lot from the journey of the smurfs.. They have a great storyline about love, family, and friendship. It was an inspiring movie! :)

I JUST WANNA SAY, THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE THINGS THAT HAPPENED ON MY 17TH YEARS! 

PLEASE BE NICE, 18TH! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog