Saturday, July 18, 2020

BEAUTY: BEST OF EMPTIES 2019


Since I have to finish what I’ve started, here I present the best of my second half of ‘Empties 2019’. I’ve uploaded the video, where you can watch it here. I’m terribly sorry for the late upload, but I hope it is still valid for helping you. The beauty market evolves quickly these days and I have a hard time keeping up, but since I only stick to a few staple products, I hope it can help you to buy the right product for you. Always remember that everyone has their own skin-type and conditions, so not all products are suitable for your skin. Know yourself first, then you can find suitable products for you. 
So, here it is the best products out of my 2019 empties!

COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch

This is the cheat key in the beauty world. Ever since I used this patch, I have no worry about acne. Well, I don’t have lots of acne on a regular basis, but sometimes when I have distorted meal plans and hormonal activities occur, I can see a tiny bump of acne. When it came out, I put on this patch, and voila! The next day you can see the bump decreased. I put on my Skinmiso spot serum after I washed my face to help to clear out the acne scar. I only use it once a day and mostly at night time. I rarely put the patch on day time and with makeup on. But, this patch works also even when you have makeup on.

Etude House Proof 10 Gel Pencil Liner

My very best-eyeliner-friend! I think I have bought this product like 3 times and still love it until now. This product is one of the products that I devoted to. I’ve bought this product since 2014, and I can’t believe that I have this huge loyalty for an eyeliner. It stays for most of the day and inexpensive, so what else do I hope for? I’ve raved about this product a lot both on my blog and videos, so you probably heard how much I love this product.

Innisfree Natural Eyelashes

I didn’t like to wear fake eyelashes regularly, so it is quite surprising that I listed this product here. But, I loved this product a lot. It is lived up to its name, natural. It looks natural on me and I fall in love with it. The price is also friendly enough and it made me stock it up. I used this eyelash when I have big events such as, on my graduation and my friend’s wedding. These eyelashes helped you to achieve the Korean celeb look that you used to see in a drama. I think it is similar to the eyelash Seo Yeji has for ‘It’s Okay to Not be Okay’. Totally recommended!

Ugly Duck Multi Shield Cream

I got this product from my cousin and I’m surprised that I liked this product. I never knew about this brand at all, but it turned out that this product is amazing. Too bad I couldn’t finish up all the product, but I had a good experience using this product. The cream is like a light balm, but it is not greasy and doesn’t make your face oily. I will buy this product when I got a chance to go to Korea again.

Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water


The only non-Korean brand on the list. I came across this product before Bioderma captured the cleansing water market. At first, I tried the travel size one and it helped to remove delicate makeups. So, I decided to buy a normal-size one. What I love from this product is the packaging. They used a very convenient pump. The solution is also not soapy at all. Sometimes it feels sticky, but it depends on my skin condition at that time. Well, I don’t have any problem with that. It also has a refreshing scent, which came from the green grape extract. This product is paraben-free and kind to the environment. A plus point! I have 3 micellar water in the cabinet right now, so I won't buy any kind of cleansing water for the next 2 years, but definitely will repurchase this product after I emptied the other 3.

That’s all the products that made up to my list! I hope this helps you in buying the products and encouraging you to empty the products you’ve bought. Let’s be more responsible and wise for shopping. Thank you for reading till this part. 

See you in my next post, which I’m going to continue my JCP Features series! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog