Sunday, August 07, 2016

DIY: Gift-Wrapping + Gifts Ideas!


It’s been a long time since I posted a DIY post on this blog. Lately, I was kinda into DIY gift-wrapping and make my own greeting cards for my friends. I got the ideas much likely from Pinterest. So, here are two gift-wrapping ideas and gift ideas.

Take-out Paper Bag Inspired Gift Wrap

There are two versions to create this wrapping. First, you can buy the regular paper bag (the brown paper bag) or you can make it by yourself using a wrapping paper. 


I created this one with the regular brown paper bag. I got it from Daiso Singapore (a 2 dollar store). Then, I just cut out some alphabets using my Sizzix Big Shot (a cut out tools) and Sizzix Letter Cut Out. Then I paste it to the paper bag to decorate it. It was pretty easy right? 




The other one, I create it using a wrapping paper. I got the tutorial from Pinterest. You can follow it here. The tutorial use a handle for the paper bag, but I don’t have time to bought it or make it. So, I roll the rest of the paper to create that kind of take-out paper bag model. I didn’t put much decoration, because I use a patterned paper. But to make it more personalized; I put a flower shape (using a punch) and Sizzix letter cut out and Big Shot. Then I pasted it accordingly to make it simple yet pretty. 

Sizzix Big Shot


If anyone of you hasn’t heard about Sizzix Big Shot, I’m going to do a review on it. So, if you are interested you can keep an eye on my blog. Well for short info, Sizzix Big Shot is a tool for cut out shapes or letters with a pre made die cuts. It was easy and hassle-free. 

Gift Ideas


It’s kinda hard for finding a decent and beautiful present for my girl friends. I have to search it online. The reasons are many of my friends didn’t like to put on their make-up on, they lived abroad so the things I’m going to give might be on sale over there, the quality of the product might disappointing, and much more. So, here it is few things you can give for your friends without getting broke or embarrassing. 

Relaxing Pillow Mist 


I bought it from L’occitane. This help to have a good quality sleep because it contained an aromatherapy. Whether it’s a female or male can have a better sleep using this relaxing pillow mist. 

Hand Cream and Lip Balm


Hand cream is a universal and staple item that every women need. It allowed women to have nice smell and soft hands. It also gave their hands a little reward. I bought it from L’occitane in rose scent. You should match the scent with the one who’ll receive the gift. 

Like hand cream, lip balm also a universal and staple item. Lips tend to get dry till it chipped, so giving a lip balm is a good choice. I bought it from L’occitane (again). I heard that their lip balm and hand cream are good. The packaging is also good. 

Books 


Unless your friend didn’t like reading book, you couldn’t give them a novel or similar. But, you could still give them a book which, self-improvement books or book of quotes. 

To be more personal and showing sincere, I usually add few memos or words using stickers or post-it. Usually I wrote what is the meaning of each present and what I hope they can get using the present. I used the sticker that I bought from a bookstore in Korea. But you can find it easily in any bookstores.



Well, that’s all for my simple gift ideas and gift-wrapping ideas. I hope you liked my creations and got some inspiration from it. And I hope you can create and give your friends a pretty yet sincere presents! Thanks for reading! 

 photo blog footer_1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog