Saturday, April 23, 2016

HAULS: Chinese New Year Edition (PART 2: Fashion Items)


I’m sorry for keeping you waiting for so longgg. Finally, I got time to post the video since I just finished my exams and finally back home. Recently, I just went back to Korea for one week (will update a new travel diary and haul video soon), so I didn’t have time to upload the video before I flew there. 

Well, here is the list of items that are mentioned in my video (in order of appearance):


Leather Dress (similar): http://www.zara.com/id/en/-c0p3443524.html




Navy Stripe Dress: no longer available online

Linen Sabrina Black and White Top: no longer available online (I create the name myself to help you identify which one is the product)

Blue Tops with Ribbon : no longer available online


Uniqlo Shorts: could not find it online in Indonesian website

Thank you so much for bearing my noisy voice and random expression. I hope you like both of my huge haul videos! I’ll uploading soon my Korea Travel Diary, so be prepared for ridiculously amazing foods, awesome ambience, and crazy makeup hauls! 

 photo blog footer_1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog