Friday, May 30, 2014

BEAUTY: Korean Hauls!

HELLO! 
This is my second post of hauls! This time, I ordered some Korean beauty products from Korea directly via my uncle! :D He came to Indonesia for holiday as well as business trip. I bought some brands such as, Dr Jart, The Faceshop, Tony Moly, and Etude House. So, if you are interested, keep on reading! 


Dr Jart Hauls
Dr Jart is a Korean cosmetic brand that made to sell outside Korea, for example USA. That's why Dr Jart seems like it was USA brand and the price is relatively higher than the other Korean brand. At first, I did not know that Dr Jart is Korean brand until, recently, I saw it on a blog. Dr Jart are known for its good quality of product, especially their BB Cream. But, this time, I did not buy their BB Cream (but my friend does). I bought their acne treatment product line (Ctrl+ A), Spot Out and Spot Cover and their cleansing foam (V7). The picture below shows that I bought Dr Jart's BB Cream, but it was not mine. It was my friend's.


Etude House Hauls
The most mainstream brand in Korea. Everywhere you go in Korea, you will see this brand. I did not buy a lot of things from Etude House. I bought Proof 10 Auto Pencil Liner and Aloha Bronzer + Highlighter. But the bronzer is not mine. 

The Faceshop Hauls
The Faceshop is one of the famous brand in Korea, but in Indonesia it is not that famous. I bought their brush eyeliner, Face It Extreme Brush Pen Eyeliner in #1 Black Force. I heard that their liner is a BOOOM! So, I'm going to give it a try. Also, I bought 5 facial foam from this brand. But, 4 of them are my friend's. The facial foam is quite good I guess. My friend seem likes it very much, so I'm going to try it too. The facial foam I bought are Herb Day Cleansing Foam in Aloe Vera, Lemon, Mung-beans, Peach, and Cherry scent. I got to try the Mung-Beans one. 



Tony Moly Haul
Tony Moly might heard strange, because I rarely heard or read people on the internet using this brand. But, I reallyyy like it! I used to used their brand a lot. From my facial foam to their cologne. This time, I only bought their eye-makeup eraser, Panda's Dream. It is a crayon like eye makeup eraser, that has a waxy texture. I've bought the marker type one and it was my HOLY GRAIL makeup tools! This is their new type of product and I'm trying it now. I've compared it on a small amount of eyeliner, it doesn't work well. The marker type is better than the crayon waxy type. 
 

So, that's all my hauls this time! I did not write my review this time. I'll do it separately. If you want to see the review, stay tune on my blogs! See you! :D
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog