Friday, April 25, 2014

BEAUTY: SKIN FOOD HAUL!

HELLO! ^^
I'm back! It's my semester break, so I have a plenty of time to blog. :D
So, this time, I'm going to post a haul from Skin Food. Skin Food is a Korean cosmetic brand, which use a natural ingredients. They named their product according what fruits or veggie they use as their main ingredients. 
Let's get into the HAULS! ;)

1. Nail Polish(es) 
I bought 2 nail polishes from Skin Food. They don't really have a good quality of nail polishes, but I have to buy some nail polishes. So, I ended up to bought it from Skin Food. The reason was just I want to use up my Rp. 50.000,- voucher. Hehe. I bought Pedicure Sparkle #6: Violet Sparkle and Pedicure Vita #13: Green Grass.  

2. Cuticle Remover
I bought another cuticle remover. I should have not bought this, since I have one at my house. I rarely do meni and pedi. A year, I do it twice, only on my holidays. Yeah. I regret to bought that. I bought the " Nail Vita Pineapple Cuticle Cleaner".   


3. Foot Scrub
I bought "Green Tea Food Buffer". This foot scrub is AMAZING!!! I've used it once, and VOILA! My foot got smoother and brighter. It's exfoliate your feet! The smell was good! it's green tea smell. YUM! :D And the appliance was extremely easy! You just need to scrub your feet and the wash it with water. Recommended this for someone who have a rough feet.



4. Hair Mist
I bought "Applemango Volume Essence Mist". The smell was AMAZING! but, the result was not as I expected. Maybe I use it the wrong way. So, if anyone use this and the result is a volume hair, please let me know! :D

post signature
P.S: Just having a sign on my blog, it didn't look like I wanted. If anyone could help me with my sign on my blog, please let me know! thanks!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog