Tuesday, December 27, 2011

CN BLUE STORM In Indonesia

(This story happened on November too. around 24th November)

WHAT?? CN Blue coming to Indonesia?? Like reaallyy??

I'm so happy that they are going to come here. but one fact that I'm not sure bout this coming.
The promoter of this concert was a newbie. They just come up of nowhere and announcing CN Blue will held a concert and they made pre-sale promotion. Okay. anyone who are new bout this might thought it was just a rumor. yeah. I think that too. But the promotion has been held 1 month before the concert going to held. So, I didn't want to know bout the concert and even going to the concert. I just don't believe it.

after passed a few weeks and its getting near to the concert, I have a second thought. My friend and I decided to buy the tix. It was in the promo price, so it's cheaper. Though not as cheaper as the pre-sale price. Okay. I made the payment at night disturbing Filli's mom (sorry, tante) and my mom. well.. I dont want the promo ends. The payment thingie and confirmation finished. Now counting the day of the concert.

It's D-2!! I'm getting more and more excited..!!
BUT THENN...

My friend asked me, Jen, CNBLUE cancelled their concert? At that time, I haven't opened my twitter or social network, so I answered, No. Why? She showed her phone and showing her friend's tweet bout CN Blue. When its time to go home from school, I opened twitter. and TA-DA. I saw the tweet, CN BLUE CANCELED THEIR CONCERT! Okay. I'm not sad or what. But I've predicted it. I should have not buy the tix.. -__-  I even have fun at my friend's 17th party on the CONCERT DAY. (Suppose to be)

Oh the reason why they canceled the concert, was because the promoter cannot satisfy CN Blue concert thingie. I have the feel of cancellation since the concert hall moved. and now, it really happened.

From this incident, I might not to trust this promoter and even the agency. cos, something happened in Malaysia with FTI's Concert. hmmh.. Let's see how it going to be done.

Anw....
I haven't get my refund yet... I'm worrying it now.

EDIT: IT'S LITERALLY GONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog