Monday, June 06, 2011

Spending day in SM Shop, Everysing

I went to SME Shop, Everysing in Myungdong. actually I went there to buy SPAO T-shirt, but then I saw something smell like SME. hahha. I saw SJ's MV outside the window and saw a writing EVERYSING. I enter SPAO and then go upstairs to the 3rd floor, then I saw all SME thingie! yeah... feels like entering SM artist house. hahaha.. There, they sell many merchandise such as, clear holder, book, photo cards, albums, pins, handphone straps, mouse pad, posters and even there is a photo-booth which we can take picture with SME artist. :D My brother take photo with Krystal, Tiffanny. hahaha.. It's 700 won. I bought some clear holder such as Yoona, Tiffany, Siwon and SHINee; Notebook of Yesung; Seohyun handphone strap; Minho and Tifanny pin. Here's the pict:


There also have a karaoke, since the concept of Everysing is a karaoke open for public under SME. When they first open in Myungdong, many of SME artist came and signed for the shop. I capture some of it. here:



SJ Eunhyuk's Sign

SJ Leeteuk's Sign

SJ Sungmin's Sign

SJ Shindong's Sign

SJ Yesung's Sign



F(x) Luna's Sign

F(x) Krystal's Sign

F(x) Victoria's Sign

F(x) Sulli's sign

F(x) Amber's Sign

SHINee Onew's Sign

SHINee Key's sign

There is some special feature here which is SME artist concert official merchandise! They didn't sell it but, they displayed it with some it had the sign of SME artist such as SJ, SNSD. They also displayed autographed Albums with SNSD Barbie Doll. I also take the picts;
SNSD 1st Album

Hoot Album

SNSD Official Merchandise for INTW Concert









SHINee Signed merchandise

Also, there they displayed SNSD and SHINee carton dolls. My brother and I take photo with it. :D








They also displayed the outfit of SNSD for OH! there is the hat, the jumper, the shorts. They also have a small cafe. The cafe sells like a regular cafe but the special one is they put the drink in SHINee carton cup. I wanna buy it but, I don't buy it. hahaha.

I've visited EVERYSING twice. The 1st time I went there, I met Indonesian ELFs and I stay there till the store closed! hahaha. the 2nd time, I come with my dad and my brother.

Not much to tell, anw, If you go to Korea, this place is a must-go-place for Kpoppers esp SM Town Fans. You can also visit the one in Gagnam. Everysing in Gangnam is bigger and it's the 1st store of Everysing, so it must be more good and nice. You can see the address of Everysing in every SME Artist Album (SJ's, SNSD's, SHINee's, F(x)'s, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Search This Blog