Saturday, January 29, 2011

JYP NATION TEAMPLAY

It's 24th of December...
It means JYP NATION TEAMPLAY CONCERT DAY!! :D
I'm so waiting for this concert alot.
It took place at Olympic Gymnastic Stadium. The concert started at 7:30PM KST. I have trouble for searching the place, but I managed to got there in time! yeay!! It was so cold that night, my dad can't stand it, but I can stand it with the power of excitement! Before the concert starts, I took picture with the "JYP NATION TEAMS" outside. Here some pictures of me:







So awesome right? I love this pictures above very much!! :D I couldn't get their photos when they perfom, cos in Korea, it was strictly to bring camera. too bad. I photo one performance but it was so blurry, so I delete it. This is the 1st JYP Nation concert and I was super excited with it. In this concert, JYP Nation members, don't sing their own songs. They sang the other groups or singers song. Like, San E and Chansung sings Tell Me from WG, along with Jia or Fei (I forgot) and Sunye. Heartbeat is performed by Taec, Junho, Junsu, Sohee, Lim, and Yubin. Also there is Rain and g.o.d Kim Taewoo and Son Hoyoung. So AWESOME!!! I can't beleive that I met Rain and Son Hoyoung twice!! :D
Too bad, 2AM didn't join this concert. They having their own concert. The show ended with This Christmas. In this performance, they use JYP NATION TEAMPLAY hoodie. I wanna buy it earlier, but I didn't buy it cos it's expensive and I won't wear it when summer. Too bad. :( But, I managed to buy some official merchandise! I bought set of stickers, JYP Nation Christmas Card, 2 set of photos, and WG photos (it's a wrong order actually!) Also, I got Christmas Card from JYP Nation! They put it under our seats! hahah!! Here up some photos:






Before I go home, I went to the toilet, while queueing I heard some of cheering voices. I thought it was them! I asked my dad to go there, but he doesn't want. So I must go follow him, :( If I follow that voices, I might meet THEM!! aaahhh.. D: I went outside the hall, and saw some hottest, they are waiting for 2PM besides a van. I also follow them waiting there. But the security told us to move. I move, cos I'm alone there! I don't have friends to stalk with, my brother didn't want it. When I move to a better place, I think, I THINK saw Sunye and Sohee, and Junho. But I don't know for sure, since there is no shouting from that hottest. Also, my eyes was so bad in the dark. At that time, it was 9:30, so it was effin cold and dark!! My dad called me to get into the car. He was suffering waiting for me. (sorry dad!). He and my uncle work hard waiting for me in this efiin cold. Thanks Dad and Uncle! :D So, I follow him and go back to my grandma's house!
It was the one of the best memories I have while I'm having my FIRST WINTER HOLIDAY!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm Indonesian, can you speak Bahasa Indonesia? I'm currently searching for JYP Nation Teamplay hoodies that's why I found your blog. Is it still available there? How much does it cost? Do you know where I could get it? Thanks a lot before :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I can. When, I go there, there is still available. but, I don't think it's available. Cos, on the way back home, I wanna buy the hoodie again, but the line is CRAZY! so, I didn't get it. But I guess it's sold out. I'm going to search at Korean shopping mall later for u. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Search This Blog